Thank you for visiting The Modern Paleo Midwife. By accessing, using and/or browsing The Modern Paleo Midwife, you agree to the following:
- This blog is strictly informational. It is general information that may not apply to you as an individual, and is not a substitute for your own midwife, nurse practitioner, or doctor’s medical care or advice.
- If you need someone to examine you or discuss your pregnancy or health with you, see a midwife, nurse practitioner, or doctor.
- The information presented here does not substitute for a care provider-patient relationship nor does it constitute medical advice of any kind.
- Any information found on this blog should not be acted upon without professional input from one’s own health care provider.
- The opinions expressed in this blog are strictly the author’s personal opinions, and should not be construed as the opinion or policy of my employer, college or any associations of which I am a member, or any organizations with which I volunteer.
- The information on this blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current, or up-to-date.
- The author of this blog reserves the right to make alterations or deletions to the blog at any time without notice.
- While I love a good debate, please keep your comments constructive, thoughtful and clean. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. I reserve the right to delete any and all comments.